Wednesday 9 December 2009

The Definition Of A Top

I have come up with a new definition for a (male) top. It seems to fit most of the tops I know:

Top = Bad man with flawed logic

Of course, I say that with affection, but let's face it, it's true. "Because it's Tuesday", "Because I feel like it", "Because you picked the raisins out of the trail mix", "Because the apple tree needs pruning". None of these are sensible reasons for a spanking and I'm sure there are a myriad of others you can think of, from your own encounters with those bad men and their flawed logic!

I discovered the other day though, that they have another flaw. They can't count. I have pictorial evidence.

Now everyone knows how the numbering on a dice (yes, I know it should be die. It sounds silly. So spank me.) goes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
This one? 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12... Yeah. That's how you count on a dice. Not.
For those who are wondering, the labels on dice number two (aka The Evil One) are: Cane, Tawse, Paddle, Hand, Brush, Crop.
I've only played with them once so far, and luckily rolled a two (though he wasn't looking, and believe me, I would have changed it if it had been more than that!) and paddle. I was quite tempted to try and change that one as well, but he was looking by that point!
In all seriousness though, thank you to the providers of the dice, I'm sure they will provide hours of fun. I do wish you knew how to count, though ;-)

3 comments:

Simon said...

I've got a very similar set of dice - only the first dice has multiples of 6 on it.

And there's a slightly different choice of implements:

Cane, Hand, Slipper, Belt, Whip, Ruler

Have fun...

Indy said...

I can't believe I clicked that link! Would no doubt have guessed it on one had I been thinking...

My second die would read: hand, cane, strap, leather paddle, nicer strap. Or something like that...

Abel1234 said...

How can taking such trouble to look after the disciplinary needs of young ladies make a top anything other than a good man, with impeccable logic?!

Enjoy the dice :-)