Wednesday 2 December 2009

Introducing...

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I was not going to post this morning. Partly because posting this morning means writing this morning. Which means being late for work again. Ah well.

However, something momentous has occurred in the blogosphere, which necessitates ad-hoc posting. Anybody who reads blogs regularly must be aware of Indy. Indy is one of the world's best commenters, and there have often been cries, wherever Kinky Bloggers gather, of:
"Oooo, I love Indy's comments!"
"I'd so like to meet Indy!"
"I wish Indy would start a blog!"

In the spirit of Advent, Christmas, and the season of gift giving, she has given a gift to us:

Not So Submissive

Which is a much more appropriate title than the actual URL, which you are all free to have a little giggle over when you see it.

So head over there, show some love, and enjoy! I know I will.

3 comments:

Indy said...

Awwww, Eliane, not only was that very sweet, but it was so witty that I laughed aloud instead of blushing. Thanks for the ever-so-dramatic shout-out!

Paul said...

Eliane, thank you, I'll do just that.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Jessica said...

Ha ha, we love it ;-)

Another daily read. Another moment of not caring about work!