Saturday 25 October 2008

A Bit Of A Shock

I was innocently (because I'm *always* innocent) sitting at my PC last night when an email came through from George. All it had was a link on it. To a blog. "Oh, how nice", I thought, "he's sent me a link to a blog he thinks I'll like".
You could have knocked me down with a feather when I opened the link and realised it was *his* blog. That he'd just started.
So this is a bit of an interesting turn of events... I like the idea of George having a blog because I'm interested in hearing his thoughts and perspective on what we are doing. On the other hand, the idea also worries me no end. After all, how do I know what he's going to write? How can I control it? I can't. Which means I'm not in control. Argh!!!
I hate not being in control, except in some very specific situations . (I.e. being spanked. And even then not always!) I mean, I really hate it. He on the other hand, rather likes the idea of me not being in control...

So anyway, somewhat against my better judgement, I hereby introduce you to George's blog.

No comments: