Tuesday 6 January 2009

Spanking Songs

Oof, today was my first day back in the office after three and a half weeks of being sick/off for Christmas/"working" from home. (For working from home, you may correctly infer the following: surfing too much on the web/doing Kakuro/playing on the Wii/napping). So anyway, that's a long time to have NOT been in the office or, let's face it, have done any proper work. It nearly killed me today! I think I may need to find a nice, rich husband who can pay for me to sit around as a lady of leisure. Obviously he would need to be rich enough to pay for the army of cleaning and kitchen staff we would need so that I didn't need to worry about any of that. Any volunteers, please step forward quickly. I'm not sure I can cope with another day actually having to exert myself in such a mentally taxing manner.

So to relax this evening on the drive home, I was listening to music and yet again happened upon what I think would have to be my number one song for having sex and being spanked to. In all fairness, I have not tried playing it while doing either, but I'm not generally into having music on in those situations. If I were though, this would be the song I would pick. Just the right amount of drum beat, incredibly sexy lyrics, even the guitar in it sounds slightly naughty. So that's my nomination for the best spanking/sex song out there - what's yours?

(By the way, I tried to find a video of this everywhere, but to no avail. If anyone knows a site with the video to Semisonic's Completely Pleased, let me know!)

1 comment:

OliviaManners said...

Hey

Just stopping by quickly....talking of songs...come join me on Blip!
http://blip.fm

See you very soon :-)

x