Sunday 12 July 2009

The Caning Dream

Had a slightly strange dream last night where I was a maid in a Victorian house, or possibly role playing a maid in a Victorian house. Anyway, whatever the exact situation, I seemed to be being caned an awful lot by various gentlemen. I'm not entirely sure of what I'd done wrong, possibly just existed. The strange thing was this though. The canings were not hurting, or at least barely at all. I remember being bent over and thinking "Oh come on, is that the best that you have?!" It was only with the last caning that the last five strokes managed to get home to me at all. So I was quite surprised when I went to a friend to show her the damage, and my bum was bruised and bleeding (sorry, gross, I know) because I hadn't felt anything.
I'm wondering if this was a message to me from my subconscious. I haven't been caned in about a month, and I go through phases of really starting to be scared of being caned. I have this problem, with canes, and nothing else that I've discovered so far, that the intensity of the pain can cause waves of nausea, so I feel like I'm going to be sick. Which is frankly not that much fun. So anyway, I'm wondering if my "I can't even feel the damn caning" dream is my subconscious telling me to stop being stupid and get over the fear.
Either that or my subconscious is just weird.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I think we always dream slightly more extreme things than we'd like to do in real life. It's the same with fantasies. Bt don't do the bleeding stuff sweetie - now that is gross!

Master Retep said...

I'd say that there's a good chance the dream was triggered by your knowledge of what we'd all done to Emma. We all knew last night what was going to happen but we weren't going to feel it.

Graham said...

Clearly it's saying that you need to be caned harder. All your fears and protests are just on the surface, inside you're not feeling it nearly enough!

sixofthebest said...

I wish I was in your dream Elaine. You would be just one of my females, that I would have to discipline. Because if I was the head of the household, I would also spank my wife with a cane, my daughter, my mother, my mother-in-law, my niece, my sister, my aunt, my cook, and nanny. And in those good old days, when men were men, and women were glad of it. Surprisingly this could have happened.