Friday 24 July 2009

Short But Sweet

Over his lap. Head resting on the sofa. Being spanked long and hard. Hands forcing my legs apart when I clench them together. Fingers straying to see how naughty I really am. Then being bent over a chair. Flogged. Strapped. Maybe even caned. Made to spread my legs wider, stick my bottom out further, higher. Told how much I'm revealing. That he can see everything, including my arousal. When I protest that it hurts, he reaches down and prove to me that while I may be complaining, my body most certainly is not.

Moving into the bedroom, tied on the bed. Legs spread wide. A crop falling between them. Falling and falling until I'm begging to have him inside me.

6 comments:

Abel1234 said...

OMG that's a hot post ;-)

Jessica said...

Hmmm - nice...

Angie said...

oh my! tied and then cropped between? oh!

Pandora Blake said...

Yum!

Rebecca said...

Mmmm...yummy :)

Paul said...

Eliane, is this a complaint!!! LOL!
Lucky girl.
Warm hugs,
Paul.