Tuesday 15 September 2009

Annoying Clothes

I'm wearing one of my favourite skirts today. It's lovely. It's also highly impractical, consisting of an opaque underskirt, covered by two full layers and one half layer of net. It's basically like a knee length tutu. (Unfortunately I'm not like a ballerina, grace not being my strong point!)
Now, I've never worn it for a spanking, but I'm very tempted to, mostly on the basis that it is the most inappropriate skirt I could possibly wear, and would probably severely annoy any top who encountered it. Which would amuse me, however briefly.
Of course, I imagine my amusement would be brief, as the easy solution to a skirt that was getting in the way would be to instruct the girl to remove said skirt with alacrity. Those few minutes of annoyance would be worth it though!
I have a couple of other skirts that come fairly high on the annoyance scale, but nothing like that one. Have anyone else got a piece of clothing that would be equally impractical when being spanked?

8 comments:

Rayne said...

Eliane,

Isn't it such fun annoying tops?? :D The good-sporting kind, that is, who won't *really* get annoyed, because they're *really* having too much fun... even if they don't want to show it :D

I have a nice pair of jeans that makes use of quite a bit of hardware -- both in the back, in the form of pocket-buttons and zippers and elaborate glittery designs, and in the front, with multiple buttons/snaps/flaps/etc... So, not only do they cause a bit of an obstacle to spank over, but they take quite a while to get off, too!!

*grins evilly*

Haron said...

I've got a pair of trousers that unzip on the side. You haven't seen a flummoxed top until you've felt one try and find a non-existent zip.

Also, my faux-18-century wedding dress was quite special, with its foaming petticoats. You could literally conceal an extra person under there - I tried! LOL Flipping it up was so much fun.

Anonymous said...

I have one that I usually reserve for church etc. But I do think it would be fun for him to have to keep lifting the layers.

Reminds me of what my mom said about their wedding night. She had on five crinolines. Daddy removed them one by one and stood them around the room. Good think they were in an old Victorian house with large rooms.lol.

Thanks for the ideas.

His Lady

Casey Morgan said...

I can imagine all kinds of cool scenarios for that skirt of yours. I probably have the wrong mental picture, but the tutu analogy makes me think of something sub-Ballet Shoes. Like, young actress gets up herself and needs taking down a peg or two, ha ha.

I once flummoxed RP with an unconventional belt clasp. He tried and tried, then finally ordered me snappily to sort it out, ha ha. Then he made me show him how it worked, boo.

I recently got a skort (skirt+shorts) which is flattering and very whacky. Except when you flip up the skirt, there are shorts, so you have to take the whole thing off, and where's the fun in that?

Scarlett De Winter said...

The only disadvantage (advantages being free stuff) of my taste in skirts, which some would call short, is that they're annoyingly easy to flip up. Actually most of the time they don't even really require flipping up, the work's done for the top. I reckon my new 80% lycra bodycon dress could prove something of a challenge, though it's impossible to get off!

ronnie said...

I have a long skirt that has two zips either side. There is no way you could pull the skirt up without opening the zips and I know it definitely does annoy him. I don't wear it any more.

Ronnie
xx

Indy said...

Ditto cdm's comments about skorts. Very disconcerting for the top, which is fun, but then you usually have to take the whole thing off.

Eliane said...

I love the way that we all say we have particularly annoying pieces of clothing, but we all choose to wear them! Except Ronnie, who is obviously *much* better behaved than the rest of us.