Thursday 3 September 2009

Corsets

Corsets are one of those things that every kinky girl should have, right? Well, I've resisted for the past year. I'm a big girl, with a fair amount in the breast department, and I've always thought that a corset would not be a good look on me.
I've finally given in though, and gone and bought myself one. And a confusing business it is too. There are all sorts of ones out there, and they hugely vary in cost. I've ummed and ahhed over tens of them on line, but in the end I bit the bullet and bought this one



from www.corsets-uk.com. It's pretty cheap and cheerful (£30), but I decided I wasn't about to spend double that on a nicer corset when I wasn't actually sure whether I liked wearing the things. It seems very pretty. I've not tried it on properly yet, as I don't have anyone hanging around to do the lacing, but it seems that it will look OK when it's laced up. The skirt is also incredibly cute.

So there we go. Does ownership of a corset qualify me for proper kinky girl status, or did I have that already?

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Oooo it's so pretty! You will look lovely!

Rebecca said...

Yay yay yay - that's so cute! Am sure you will find someone to help lace ;-)

Spanky said...

As to proper kinky girl status, I think you already qualified! The corset looks scrumptious! And I also think you won't have to much trouble finding help to lace it up, or to unlace it either.

Spanky
My Spanking Blog

ronnie said...

I love corsets and lacy stocking.

This one looks lovely and I would definitely say you already qualify as a kinky girl :)

Ronnie
xx

Caroline Grey said...

Oh, you totally qualified before, but I think you get an extra * beside your name for owning such a scrumptious corset! I am all SQUEE over the little pink bows and the skirt. Adorable.

Master Retep said...

Oh you must come back to Dublin to show it off at Nimhneach and we'll help tighten your stays.

Julie said...

I. Want. I've almost had a corset before, but had to send it back.. sigh. Bet you'll look beautiful, and I am extremely jealous.

Alyx said...

I've not tried it on properly yet, as I don't have anyone hanging around to do the lacing

*raising hand and jumping up and down* "Oooo, me, me! Pick meeee!!!"

*vbg*

I think you qualified before and have raised your status even more. And I think you'll look sexy as hell. Good for you. You go, grrl! :)