Wednesday 16 September 2009

Answers 1

As a follow up to my Questions post, here is an Answers post. Funny that.

Bonnie asked "What do you think the future holds for you in terms of spanking?"
That's a good one. I suppose my answer is more in terms of what I *hope* it holds for me. I hope it holds the opportunity to experience much more of everything. Many more spankings for starters. I'm also loving the role play I've done so far, and I definitely would like to do more of that, as it appeals to my inner drama queen. Well, let's be honest, she's not the "inner" really!
I hope that it continues to bring me into contact with more wonderful people, both online and in real life. I'd love to meet some of the great people whose blogs and tweets I have read. I think one of the best things I've got so far out of TTWD is a whole new circle of amazing friends.
I hope that one day I will be able to make it to one of the big American spanking parties like Shadow Lane. Or lots of them, but that might only happen if I win the lottery!
I hope I one day meet "Mr Kinky Right", if he exists... (not being much of a believer in fairy tales, I suspect he might not!)
I suppose lastly, and this is quite a strange one, I hope the future gives me more opportunities to write (fiction). It's something I've really got into over the past few weeks, after having struggled with "being creative" in that way since I was a kid. Schools are very good at stifling kids' creativity, and I can feel mine starting to blossom again, and I'm revelling in that.

Graham was greedy and asked lots ;-) The first is: "Are there any implements/scenes/adventures in spanking you have yet to try, but want to - or would at least consider?"
I think the biggie here for implements is the birch. It both terrifies me and fascinates me. During "The Time Of Wonky Kink" (Tm) over the last couple of months, I would not even have been able to think about it, but now that seems to be abating, the fascination is gradually coming back again. There are all sorts of scenes that I want to try, but one thing that half of me would never agree to, and the other half would love to do is an outdoor spanking. Though it would have to be somewhere really, really secluded. Not just on the roadside like some people ;-)

Graham again: "What are some of your hard limits?"
In terms of spanking I don't have that many hard limits. I'm not awfully keen on hand tawsing, but I will try it if it is relatively gentle. I'm OK with being spanked in most other places. Yes, including *those* places too (blushing!) if the situation or scene warrants it. One thing I don't do is face slapping. Lots of people find it hot, I don't. I also don't do gags or blindfolds. Do I have any implements that are no gos? Probably, after having experienced both of them, Sjamboks and Abel's Tyre Paddle. The Tyre Paddle was responsible for turning my inner bum cheeks BLACK with bruising. Yes. Ouch. I'll pass in future, thanks all the same!

Still Graham (I said she was greedy!) "Also, now that you are no longer new (just Newish!) to spanking, is there anything you wish you could go back and tell your newbie self? Or just any major epiphanies or words of wisdom from your more experienced vantage point?"
Gosh: Don't be scared; Go with the flow; Know what your limits are; Don't be afraid to safeword if you need too; Tops aren't mindreaders, they are going to need a little help once in a while; And if I could catch my newbie self early enough, I would ask her what the hell she was playing at, and tell her to stop bloody well hanging around, get on line immediately and start getting what she'd always wanted.

And now I'm writing this close to midnight, so I really ought to turn in. I will answer the other questions in a subsequent post. Thanks for asking them all. It's always nice to have other people asking thought provoking things.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

In reference to Mr. Kinky Right... he may be closer than you think. I found Sir Patrick on a Christian dating site...was sharing with Him my reasons for leaving an abusive marriage... and He was assuring me that He would never hit me... to which I shocked us both by saying... " Would You spank me if I was bad"...He said..."Yes I certainly would"...lol.

This lead to lots more talking and giggling... and discovering a soul mate in one another...and things have just continued to get better from there.

So don't be afraid to boldly ask for what you need for whom ever you meet... you may just be pleasantly surprised. As I was.

Love reading your blogs,

His Lady

Paul said...

Eliane, I may believe that that I know how subs/bottoms think.
However reading you and others brings home the fact that each and every one is unique and needs to be treated as such.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Alyx said...

Great answers. I'm happy to hear we'll likely have more fiction from you in the future. :)

BLACK inner bum cheeks?!? Eeeeek!!! *crossing that implement off my list forever*

Abel1234 said...

Why not combine a few experiences - the tyre paddle, on "*those* places"?

Or maybe not...

Eliane said...

Abel Jenkins you are a BAD man.

Graham said...

Hey! I'm not greedy! Now stop insulting me and give me some cake.

Libby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.