Thursday 17 September 2009

Some Mind Bleach, Please!

In a comment on Graham's blog a couple of months ago, I talked about how kink in relation to my own school was a bit wrong. You can find her post here, but my comment was this:
School is a funny thing. I went to a school with huge amounts of kinky potential, and I often think about writing some stuff around it, but it just seems, well, slightly wrong! Anyone else's school is fine. My own, slightly squicky!
The other night, I had the opportunity to put this theory into practice. I was back in my old school (for real, not just in a dream), and it was worryingly similar to the place I left 15 years ago. Yes, there were a few new buildings, but the majority of things had not changed. The prefects common room, inspiration for the room in "The Blazer" story was still there. The school hall didn't look any different to when I'd last walked out of it all those years ago. Seriously. Even the curtains were the same. The stage in the hall was still there. With a lecturn. There was (the same?!) gym horse in the corner of the room that had been there in my day. The rabbit warren of buildings at the front of the school was there, with the head's study.
As I said in Graham's comments, kinking your own school is just a bit wrong, a bit squicky. So why was it then that I spent all night while I was there thinking about spankings?!
Mind bleach, please!!

3 comments:

Scarlett De Winter said...

Do you want to get me started on the eternal head fuck that was my darling Catholic school? Try reading Lowewood under the covers in a real life dorm. Or my fave story about the time my headmistress had me kneel on a metal grate in Chapel and say hail mary's? It's a shocker that the scene isn't crawling with girls from my school really. It's interesting though, all of my fantasies are acted out in my head at my old school, in my dorm, of the head of Sixth's office, even when I read spanking stories I imagine them happening in my old school. Clearly they've warped me.
xxx

Master Retep said...

Has anyone noticed that the really strong sense when you go back to a school (or college) after a long absence, is smell. Its the oldest, most basic bit of the brain, where the primeval memories are,

Dante d'Amore said...


LOL.

I haven't been back to my high school since I started getting into spanking but this post makes me wonder how it would be. I'm sure I'd see some of the teachers in a whole new light. :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
☼☼☼Dante☼☼☼
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥