Saturday 26 September 2009

Silly Big Grins

Written on Thursday evening:
I have a siily big grin, on my face, and it's not going away any time soon. I'm still bouncing off the walls, on a total high after this evening's caning, which happened probably getting on for four hours ago now. I don't think I've ever had a high last quite this long. Not that I'm complaining you understand...!
13 strokes, cold caning. It was 12 but I got one for moving. With three on the same place on my sit spot (evil git!). I managed to stay down for most of them, though in all fairness he was only giving me two or three at a time with big pauses until number 9, when he gave me the remaining 5 in fairly quick succession. And they were pretty hard. B+, he tells me. With A as the hardest possible. More of an "I'm going to have my eye on you, young lady" type of strength, rather than "You're for it" strength.
The mojo seems to be well and truly back. I'm never going to be a really hard player, able to take tens or even hundreds of strokes, but 13 "B+" cane strokes leaving me wanting to bounce off the walls rather than cry is pretty damn good for me. I've got wonderful welts, which I suspect I will have for a good couple of days. I LOVE having welts, sick perv that I am. That's a large portion of my enjoyment, having that soreness that lasts a good couple of days. Yummy. So yes, once again being able to play hard enough to actually LEAVE marks, is a huge deal for me.
I'm off to grin a bit more!

1 comment:

Indy said...

It *is* fun to be able to play hard and still enjoy it, isn't it? The worst is when your mind wants you to keep going and your body says no. I hate those "I think i'd better stop" moments!